Our favorite way to add an edge to any outfit is by throwing on a bandana. Today we are sharing six stylish ways to make a classic bandana your own!
- The Double Knot: A classic favorite that never goes out-of-style.
- The Headband: The perfect way to keep your bad hair day under-wraps.
- The Choker: Stay on-trend with this simple statement.
- The Wristband: On hot summer days, this stylish armband doubles as a sweatband.
- The Bolo: Use any ring to add some unexpected glitz to your neck scarf.
- The Cowboy: Perfect for festivals, this style lets you guard your face from wind and dust.
No bandana? No problem! Attend our Back to School Banger and receive a free Bandana and a pair of headphones with any purchase of $65 or more. Keep it plain, or visit our DIY Bandana-studding station to customize your one-of-a-kind accessory.
Don’t miss out on this exciting gift with purchase! Join us on August 13th, between 12-4pm, at participating G by GUESS stores:
- Eastridge Mall
- Town East Mall
- Westfield Culver City
- Stonewood Center
- Ontario Mills
- Sawgrass Mills
- The Loop West
- Jersey Gardens
Shop the Looks: